Mold in Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems can lead to serious health problems because every time the heat or air conditioning turns on it will blow mold spores throughout your home or business.
Symptoms of Mold in HVAC Systems
- Musty odor throughout your home or business
- Musty odor that seems to worsen when the heat or air conditioning is running
- Evidence of mold in multiple rooms
Preventing Mold in HVAC Systems
- Regularly clean HVAC drain pans.
- Replace air filters once a month or as required.
- Keep ducts dry.
- Clean and replace water-damaged ducts.
- Keep HVAC air intakes free of water and blockage.
When to Call a Professional
If you suspect you have mold in your HVAC system, call Granite Inspection Group at 845-635-2552 to conduct your Mold Inspection right away, your health may depend on fast action.